How your company can get involved
A corporate partnership with Cahonas Scotland offers the opportunity to support our charity as well as achieving your business’s Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
We offer you excellent opportunities to work with a new and exciting charity.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Positive PR coverage and increased brand awareness.
- Increases in product sales.
- Positive positioning of your brand to key audiences.
- Additional marketing routes for your brand and products.
- Excellent opportunities for your employees to engage in team building activities and events through raising money and volunteering
Depending on your needs, we offer a variety of ways for companies to get involved:
- Charity of the Year/Charity of Choice
- Cause-related marketing
How employees can get involved
Staff can also support Cahonas Scotland in a number of ways
- Payroll Giving and Workplace Lottery
- Staff Fundraising
- Employee Volunteering
- Participating Cahonas Scotland’s events
If you would like to find out more on how your company can get involved please contact us on email@example.com We look forward to working in partnership with organisations of all sizes to jointly tackle Male Cancer awareness issues within Scotland.